Whether it’s managing a portfolio, preparing for an imminent merger or acquisition, or marvelling over the newest dollar figure attached to a tech wunderkind, valuation is the key to parsing and understanding the numbers. Emphasis is placed on learning valuation techniques and discussing examples of implementation from practice.
The Applied 1-day valuation program is to help finance executives, accountants, financial consultants, and investors learn applied business valuation techniques and practices that are needed to successfully implement valuation concepts in practice.
Applied techniques and implementation issues are addressed for key valuation steps such as cash flow forecasting, cost of capital and terminal value, and for emerging valuation areas for India such as technology and intellectual property (IP) valuation.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
The objective of the seminar is to provide the fundamentals of each approach to valuation, together with limitations and caveats on the use of each, as well as extended examples of the application of each.
• Get the inside track of cash flow forecasting
• Learn critical principles of valuation and their implementation
• Understand difference between valuation of Traditional vs Tech Start-ups
• Deep dive into Intellectual Property Valuation
Who Should Attend?
• Equity research professionals
• Corporate Financial Officers
• GM/VP/AVP/Manager M & A
• CFOs, Treasurers and Senior Finance Executives
• Executives of M&A Team
• Directors of Strategic Planning
• Commercial Bankers
• Portfolio Managers -Corporate Restructuring
• Fund Managers